INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2018
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply in person between 9:30 and 2:00 at The Work Place.
The position works cooperatively with Outside Sales and other members of the team to grow our municipal, industrial and waterworks sales by providing our customers with product information, price quotes, processing and completing orders, and efficient delivery of product. This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and vision care.
- Verification of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Shipping and receiving duties.
- Operation of forklift is required.
- Lifting heavy items.
- Inventory control and order selection.
- Customer service as required.
- Assist in warehouse and yard safety, cleanliness and waste disposal.
- Unloading and loading courier drivers and customer vehicles.
- Customer deliveries and Vendor pickups.
- Process customer orders and perform order entry.
- Provide quotations/bids/letters to customers.
- Assist in daily office duties, answering incoming inquiries, maintain flow of communication, continue to build customer relations and interact with all departments.
- Assist in general sales and marketing initiatives as required and other duties as assigned.
This position requires the ability to perform physical duties such as lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, climbing (heights), and walking. Also operates forklift and pallet truck and uses a ladder. This position is based in a warehouse so the right candidate will be able to work in outdoor weather conditions when required (i.e. loading trucks outside the warehouse cover).
- Warehouse experience preferably in a waterworks/wholesale industry.
- Ability to speak clearly and understandably on the telephone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to process orders.
- Ability to read, write, and follow and complete written instructions.
- Computer skills; ability to retrieve and enter data, use Microsoft office suite.
- Valid Forklift certification an asset (training provided).
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather as required.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri, with overtime as required.
- Steel toed boots and personal transportation are required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Valid Driver’s License; must be able to provide driver’s abstract.