Job seekers in Grande Prairie and area can gain a wealth of information about opportunities in the Retail/Sales/Customer Service field, from the comfort of home, at an upcoming Virtual Job Hub.
The Work Place has partnered with Alberta Labour and Immigration to offer this free online session on Sept. 23 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
There’s limited seating to attend this Zoom session so register at: https://bit.ly/3h9X8fy
Participants will gain valuable information from four local employers who will provide:
- An overview of their business;
- Information regarding job areas within their company;
- The skills potential employees should have;
- Details on their recruitment process; and
- Benefits of working with their organization.
Featured presenters include:
Darrel Gunderson, Manager, Hi-Tech Business Systems
Lionel Frey, General Manager, Prairie Mall Shopping Centre
Wanda Rogers, Store Human Resources Manager, Home Depot
Miranda Copeland, Director of Human Resources, New Horizon Co-op Ltd.
Information enquires can be directed to Nevin Bakir at 780-539-5477, ext. 5, or email@example.com