Job seekers in Grande Prairie and area can gain valuable information about employment in the oil and gas industry from the comfort of home by attending a Virtual Job Hub.
The Work Place has partnered with Alberta Labour and Immigration to offer this free online session on January 27 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. To attend the session, please register at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing details about joining the meeting.
Register early for the Virtual Job Hub as spaces are limited to 35 people.
Participants will gain valuable information from two local employers who will provide:
- An overview of their organization;
- Information regarding job areas within their company;
- Details on the skills potential employees should have;
- Specifics of their recruitment processes; and
- Benefits of working with their organization.
Featured presenters include:
Kayla Galvin, Human Resources Advisor, Seven Generations Energy Ltd., Calgary
Sharlene Sandul, Director of Human Resources, TARA Energy Services
Information enquires can be directed to Nevin Bakir at 780-539-5477, ext. 5, or email@example.com