Virtual Job Hub Focuses on Social/Community/Education Positions
Job seekers in Grande Prairie and area interested in working in the social/community/education sectors can gain a wealth of information about employment in these areas from local organizations by tuning into a free Virtual Job Hub.
The Work Place has partnered with Alberta Labour and Immigration to offer this online session on November 25 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. To attend, please register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vcu6rrTkpE90JzD6ZbNMJK3s2NuMyL6Ei
Registrants will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Sign up early for this event as attendance is limited to 30 people.
Representatives from four local employers will provide:
- An overview of their organization;
- Information regarding job areas within their company;
- Details on the skills potential employees should have;
- Specifics of their recruitment processes; and
- Benefits of working with their organization.
Featured presenters include:
- Mira Bolger, Human Resources Assistant, Grande Prairie Public School District
- Jennifer Oliver, Employment Coordinator, Signature Support Services
- Emma Halling, Human Resources Coordinator, Mountain Plains Community Services Society of the North
- Lindsay Loset, Community-Based Health and STBBI Program Manager, Northreach Harm Reduction & HIV Support.
Information enquires can be directed to Nevin Bakir at 780-539-5477, press 5, or firstname.lastname@example.org