Community Futures Grande Prairie & Region is seeking to hire a full-time, permanent Business Services Coordinator for its operations located in 214 Place, downtown City of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
The successful applicant will:
- Be currently unemployed
- Be confident working with computers and other electronics
- Provide enhanced administration support to Community Futures staff and Incubator Business owners and staff members
- Effectively greet and assist Community Futures and Incubator Business clients
- Provide excellent customer service assistance both in person, by telephone and email
- Assess and provide solutions to office challenges and problems
- Use software such as Microsoft 365 to effectively manage document, spreadsheet and client management
- Arrange meetings, take minutes and book rooms
- Cross train with CF staff to become familiar with all services to ensure clients are referred to correct service provider
- Maintain all aspects of office coordination from scheduling to supply orders
Skills & Attributes:
- People focused
- Enjoy working with the public
- Able to organize, prioritize, create and follow procedures or processes
- Strong work ethic, dependable
- Confidence to communicate and problem solve
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment
This position is full time and you must be UNEMPLOYED. The hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and 3 Employment References via email to: email@example.com by January 25, 2019, Attention: Holly Sorgen, Executive Director.